Bass Talk Ottawa for Scott

David Chong

Hi Scott,

This is in response to your question on the rain suit thread. I didn't want to take that thread off it's topic. Yes, we'll be in Ottawa at Paddletales on Sat. March 8th. You can still get in the early bird draw for the Shimano Gore-Tex Rain Suit. Go to www.basstalk.ca for full info and a registration form. Let me know if there is anything else that I can answer for you.

Cheers,

Dave

we deal with Ed on a weekly basis and you will not meet a nicer guy.He takes care of his bass guys with incredible deals and all around great service. I wish there were more guys like Ed in the business.Haven't met you personally yet Dave but look forward to it as well.Lorne Sugrue is a good buddy of myself and Ed and will probably be seeing you at a few thursday night chats.See you on the water :clapping:

As far as I'm concerned Ed is top-drawer! Everyone in the Ottawa area speak so highly of him. I'm sure that Ed will have some great specials on during Bass Talk! I'll also be up at the Ottawa Sportsman Show doing a few seminars, if anyone is around stop by and say hi! I'll also have registration forms with me so you can sign up with me at the Ottawa Sportsman Show!

Cheers,

Dave