O/T Whopper

OhioFisherman

Local news here said the cars were empty, a good thing! Don`t need chemicals or anything like that in the water!

Jim most of the bays- harbors on this side are shallow and notorious for the wind pushing the water out of them with a west-southwest wind. Sandusky Bay is probably the deepest, but still a lot of shallow water.

Phil, summer and Joe`s boat probably would have been sitting in mud. Buffalo at the other end of Erie was flooding. It was howling here all night and I am 25 miles from the lake, worse along the lake front!

My daughter can just about toss a rock into Erie, worse by her. Other side of the street homes end at the lake.

Edited by OhioFisherman

misty don't make me get out my stick :whistling:

Paul later in the season last year we had some really low water situations because of the blows and Joe had to make an emergency run to the lake to get his boat over to the marina for winter storage or it would be dry docked right there where it normally sits. All is well now though it's sitting on the trailer where you and Deg parked just waiting. We may visit her in a week or two for a peek. Getting kind of pumped for that first weekend when she goes in the water except for all the work involved, I may have to use a shoulder hurt excuse :whistling::lol:

Edited by Whopper