? About Online game tickets N/F

pikehunter

I have never bought tickets on the net before. So I checked out the Raptors web site which sell through Ticketmaster but they apparantly have none available. EBay requires PayPal and I don't want to sign up for an account.

I found an outfit called Coast to Coast tickets and they look and sound legit. Member of the Better Business Bureau so they say. I think they may have some tickets available. Nose bleed section tickets are OK as we don't want to spend much money and they may have balcony centre court tickets. Works out to about a hundred bucks for 2 with the charges etc.

Anyone ever bought tickets like this before?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Harry

Harry...check their feedback and if close to 100% with many customers you're pretty safe.

If you need someone to pay via paypal for you, as sometimes the only choice ....just let me know and I can pay for you from a balance I have with Paypal and you can mail me the funds.

Wayne

Hey Harry,

I just purchased Toronto Maple Leafs vs Ottawa Senators tickets online actually.

As long as you are dealing with a secure website, you shouldnt have an issue.

I bought my tickets at TicketsNow.com.

Here is the link for all the Toronto Raptors tickets they have:

Raptors Tickets

Hope this helps.

*Stoty

Thanks for the very helpful and generous offer Wayne. :thumbsup_anim: I would be happy to help you get some of your PayPal funds back in your pocket but PH Jr got onto the ticketmaster site and orderd a couple of tickets for the game on Wednesday night instead of the Fri game against the Lakers.

I checked out a couple of the other ticket sites including Stoty's, thanks for the tips Stoty and Gerritt. They had tickets available but it was going to cost over $200 for 2 seats including the charges and shipping for the Lakers game so we got the same seat type for the Wizards game on Wed for a total of about $101 for 2 from TM.

Pikehunter Jr. is just as pleased with that so off we go to the game! :thumbsup_anim: This is the least I could do for him. I sort of promised him and my wife a Christmas trip to Florida but that didn't happen. Then we spoke about taking him to The Dominican Republic or somewhere for this week as it is exam week for him and he hasn't any to write so he has a whole lot of free time! Lucky bugger! But as you can seethat didn't happen either :oops:

Sooooo.....my wife just came in the door from work, my son says dad and I are going to the game on Wed! :clapping: I told her well it's a payoff for the trip that didn't happen. She says what about me.... :w00t: Oh oh, stuck my foot in my mouth again!

Gotta do something, exciting with his and my time off, this Saturday I start a new job!

And then next week it's back to school for him and on into his last semester of high school!