Bass Fishing In Florida

bpsbassman

Hi Roger,

No matter what you do I think you will have a good time. Being able to go bassin' in the middle of the winter is a treat. I'll be in Florida in Feb with my wife, around the Orlando area.

I won't be hiring a guide but I've done so twice before, both times on inshore saltwater trips. Happy both times, I found the guides through this site. There are a few listed that guide Kissimmee or nearby.

Cyberangler Guides

I'm sure Jamie (crazyhook) will jump in too, he's fished Florida a lot.

Mike

Thanks guys. I remember somebody on this board mentioning an OFC type equivalent in Florida where I might also be able to hook up with someone. Does anyone recall that.

I've been tempted to do it every year, but most of them use minnows and balloons that time of year (not my style). I would rather go out with someone and throw traditional rubber and lures.

1leg, how did you catch your lunker??

Edited by bpsbassman

Roger here is a link to the website that CH gave me before I went last spring, I was more interested in saltwater fishing at the time, It's a pretty big site that breaks down to regions.

http://www.floridasportsman.com/regions/

Kind of funny I registered a got a lot of good feed back and a couple of invites, but the guy that was supposed to meet up with me never made it past the hotel bar :lol:

Good Luck in your search!

:santa:

Whopper

Edited by Whopper