ice conditions in the verginia beach area in simcoe???

snagmaster

I am looking to

here is what they said in my thread

They are driving on the ice from Virginia to the island. Im sure its OK for a quad. Ejoy your day. I heard even out by Port Bolster there is a few good inches of ice. You can get out to 20 fow no problem. Hey if ya go through...Your machine floats doesnt it??

now a free place to park and I'm good to go

:D We was there last Thursday before the rain, chiseled off the atv road was about 4 inches thick, but lots of water came up.....called yesterday to Daves huts and he said it was all fine with more ice on now.....We are going early in the morning and you can park before Daves shack on street before you get there....It will be near the shack but you will see a few cars on side of road.....Who is bringing the coffee?

Lorissa

Hey guys!!!

How did your day go at Virginia Beach??? Man the ice was nice and thick....We finally got out there after finding bait...Need a good bait shop and a bite to eat, go to Casey's in Port Bolster...Very kind lady there....

We caught 133 this time so for the year heehee all 2 times we have been out! We have caught 183 perch and but threw most back....Sorry didn't take pics this time.....Same size too 9 inches but alot of smalls too.....HeeHee :P we are going again tomorrow....Business is slow so weez gotta go!

Lorissa