Merry Christmas to all

JohnF

I haven't been hanging out here for long, and I've only met a few of you in real life, but from what I've seen of the core group you're a very good bunch of people, and I'm looking forward to meeting a whole lot more of you in the New Year, hopefully near water.

This virtual gathering is just one more example of the power of the internet, getting all of you together to form a fun, informative, and as we've seen here more than once in the past few months, even the last few days, a very thoughtful, generous, caring and supportive group. Many of you would have never met otherwise, just passed and perhaps waved from your boats one evening on the way out to your favourite Walleye spot.

So, I wanted to get that off my chest, even at the risk of waxing a tad maudlin, because it's Christmas morning, and what better time to say something nice.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, or whatever sincere wish you like to offer to friends this time of the year, the same to you, and a very Happy New Year to all, filled with lots of joy, goodness and personal bests.

JF