Go Leafs Go (obviously Not Fishing)

wishn4fishn

Go Leafs GO AWAY!, The only way the leafs will ever get better is to finish in the basement. Only when the fans stop paying rediculous prices to see a losing team, stop paying for leafs tv, and stop buying their merchandice, will the team get better. The Leafs are nothing but a cash cow for a bunch of investors, who could care less if the team wins or loses, becauses the fans will keep paying and buying regardless. All they need are a couple of token players to keep the fans interested.

Go Habs Go to the cup.

Edited by Tackle Buster

Go Leafs GO AWAY!, The only way the leafs will ever get better is to finish in the basement. Only when the fans stop paying rediculous prices to see a losing team, stop paying for leafs tv, and stop buying their merchandice, will the team get better.

Go Habs Go to the cup.

I agree completly with u. Well said, cept for go habs go tho LOL.

Edited by urbanangler1990

well 2 more points for us habs.. paul maurice seems quite pissed off tonight i wonder why:P

Well Danny boy .. Like I said some of us are Leafs fans win or lose ... it was definitely a BRUTAL game to watch last night... but ... as with most fisherman I tend to focus on the next bite (hit/win) and how great it feels ... not on the hours or days trying to make it happen :)

In fact I'll bet theres a lota guys at bars in cities around the globe doing the same thing waiting for ther next chance at wimmins . and they keep coming back evry night ... just cause it MIGHT HAPPEN :)