La Reserve Beauchene

Jigster

Hello OFNers!

Planning a spring trip for my dad, my brother and I. Brother's coming up from California so I want to make this a good one. Looking for good fishin, nice housekeeping cabin w/ running water + showers, good boats, + remoteness. Was wondering if anyone has any insight into Beauchene and how it stacks up to esnagami or leuenbergers out of nakina, which look like the second option.

Thank you! Schnaggs

I was there about 8 years ago

before the new management

we wanted to fish for walleye on their back lakes

I called a week before or trip was booked to make sure all was a go

they said everything was fine..I asked about the walleye and all was fine

we got there and the first thing they said was the back lake for walleye were closed because they had major winter kill that winter..

I said but you said walleye fishing was fine

he said you can do all the walleye fishing you want on the main lake..

so I asked so where do I fish for them out there..

his answer, I really do know no one really ever catches them on this lake, but the bass and trout fishing is great..say what..

so I said I would like to fish for bass where Bob Isumi was fishing for them on his show..

his answer...you will not find any bass there Bob fished that lake for his show before the season opened

so I felt they were not honest with me

so I would never go back

Wow thank you Terry & Irishfield. So you're saying you've never dealt with the new management? Currently dealing with a guy called "Tony" who, up to this point, seems pretty good...

Thank you though for the heads up! Anyone else out there been to this place under the new management?