Who is this fisherman?

Hi all.

I was just looking through some of my photos from my three years in Toronto and found some I had taken of a fisherman/angler wading in Trout Pond on the Toronto Islands fishing lures for pike in July 2005. This was before my passion for angling had been rekindled, otherwise I might have been out there fishing with him! :Gonefishing:

gallery_354_52_148834.jpg

gallery_354_52_228902.jpg

I'm just curious - is this one of my fellow OFNcers??

Could it be FHR - Fish head Ric? I saw him in a post once wearing waders and a floppy hat!

Any thoughts.

Cheers

Edited by OO7

haha I really thought this might have been my boyfriend because he wears the exact same things, but then I realized he's not wearing a fishing vest! So it can't be him.. He won't be able to see this until next month but I'm going to show him because it's pretty funny how similar he looks from a distance.

Edited by Lyra

Yup thats Ric ! :) That's a nice pic, I really luved going there (whenever I could) during the summer periods after bass spawn, we had a little g2g there once, waded it with Ric & the islands OFC gang there, was nice meeting some local ofners & putting names to faces !! btw, was that pic from a few years ago ? I too was just rekindling my love for fishing back then, just joined OFC too, mind you I wasn't as good at bass fishing as I am now, but I learned a lot from him !!

Snypa - the shot was taken back in early July 2005.

My first impression was that it was FHRic. Not sure how often he is on the board these days so he may not have seen it - perhaps I should PM him and send him the images.

The water has been so low this summer - last time I went past the pond you wouldn't need waders to be where he is standing, just some regular boots!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm,

People often confuse us............

Ric likes baggie jeans and a suggestive tank-top.

He's also right handed.

mmmmm.. He's quite dextrous with that right hand no?... oooh and quite the lion tamer in that tank top isn't he Grant?! (ensuing guffaws)

P.S. Did ya get my message budday?

Edited by Highdrifter