1st guide service, 1st rate

waterwolf

Yes, have never seen the fish so turned off!!! They must have known the OFC boys and girls were on the hunt for a trophy. The eyes figured they would stay safe by having lock jaw but some had a hard time doing that, they just had to open ther mouth and see what we all look like lol

Yes, have never seen the fish so turned off!!! They must have known the OFC boys and girls were on the hunt for a trophy. The eyes figured they would stay safe by having lock jaw but some had a hard time doing that, they just had to open ther mouth and see what we all look like lol

Phew!!! Glad to hear this....well...it sucks we didn't get many fish, but if you noticed the same thing then I don't feel quite so bad...LOL.

Great yaking with ya Lloyd on the radio and I told you Waterwolf ! If Lloyd can't put 'em in the boat...it just ain't the day! According to Moon Phases etc...it was the worst week to be fishing for the entire year. They were finally starting to show full hooks on the finder... for moving/feeding fish.... late yesterday...and a bit today before Dan and I left the water at 2:15. Those fish that were stacked out on the reach over the weekend where dispersed today...still not biting though.

Edited by irishfield