Picton Walleye Report And Pictures - Dec. 11th & 12th

Shaun Rickard

Thanks guys, it was indeed a great day, overcast and calm for the most part. The best thing weere the temps, +5C at 6.45am :thumbsup_anim:

Aaron, I'd definately get down there if you have the time, we got all those fish in 4 1/2 hours. I heard that one boat who was out all day had 30 fish, just incredible. We were also only running 3 rods (1 rod each) as we fished the west side of the ferry in the bay. I don't think this weather and conditions will last for too much longer.

As Irishfield kindly pointed out, make sure you check that your insurance policy covers you being on the water at this time of year ;)

As for the pictures, you gotta love those digital camera's :thumbsup_anim:

Cheers, Shaun

Wow, nice report Shaun. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup_anim:

Were you filming for an episode of UOA or was this just a pleasure trip ?

No, just out for some good old fun fishing. Would have been nice to get some of those beauties on film though, having said that though, if we were filming we wouldn't have caught that many :D

Cheers, Shaun

Holy crap Shaun, that is awesome! Do you realize that you were lucky enough to fish one of those "ya should have been here yesterday" kind of days? WTG, glad you could take advantage of such a great day. It's killin' me, I gotta get back there soon! Thanks for the tips Shaun. If they are in that far now, I may be able to jig for 'em too :D

Cheers,

Aaron