A Little thanks to a fellow Board Member ccmt Canada!

bassmastermike

I would just like to send out a little thanks to a fellow board member for thinking of me and sending a little work my way !! Thanks Cliff & Carol !. Last weak i recieved a PM from Cliff about a few of his friends were in dire need of somone to install some Laminate flooring in there house. They needed this done ASAP due to the fact they have three small childern and living on a plywood subfloor. The original contractor blew out his knee and needed surgery in the next few weeks and could not do it so a few phone calls later i had the job and it was set for the weekend. When i got there on Saturday i had a look at the area the needed the flooring installed after a few sugestions off i went. We first had to rip up a little Lino before i could begin so that set me back a few hours. I was hoping i could finish it all on Saturday but it ended up being a little more then they expected 570 Square feet to be exact!! I went back up Sunday to finish up and do a little trim and the end result turned out beautiful. Cliffs friends were estatic and very greatfull that i came out so fast and hey they even gave me a bonus for the extra work i did!! Cliff you got yourslf a couple great friends there Adrian and Hazel are two great people and it was a pleasure to work for them. To show my gratitude i would like to take you and Carol out fishing on a weekend of your choice on me! Thanks Again .

PS Sorry Wayne (Irishfield) I wish i could have made it Next time i hope keep me in mind!!

Anyways here are a few pics!! DSC02522.JPGDSC02524.JPGDSC02525.JPGDSC02526.JPGDSC02521.JPG

Edited by bassmastermike

Hey Mike!

Thanks go to you as well for helping out my friends. I know this was out of the way for you....and you had to drive quite the distance, so I appreciate it very much! You did an awesome job (as seen in those pics). They really were in a quandry and I remembered your ad in the members business directory, so I contacted you. The timing all just seemed to work out from there. I did tell them that I didn't really know your work, but I urged them to call you to take the chance.

Awesome work Mike! It looks amazing. I'd refer you to anyone I know who needs a job done...they really liked working with you...so again, thank you!

Oh yeah, taking us fishing isn't necessary, but hey, I'm not going to turn down a fishing trip....LOL. We'll be in touch.

Cliff