????shore fishing on simcoe

rookiefisher

Low Drifter....

I would suggest that it is the people that have instigated the assaults on the fishermen that should be careful. There has been alot of public/media attention on the assaults on Asian fisherment. 99% of the population will not sit and watch something like that happen to an innocent person. Regardless of their race.

Hopefully that nonsense has come to an end.

Cheers

Craig

Just another reason to kick ALL shore anglers off docks . . . .. looks like somebody lost a jig head between the boards . . . . solution? Go to your car, get a prybar, go after lost item . . . . who cares about the dock? I actually saw a guy trying to pry a board loose at the Barrie Marina to get his jig head ($1.99) out, until some of us stopped him. Can you blame people for putting these spots off limits for fishing?

Just another reason to kick ALL shore anglers off docks . . . .. looks like somebody lost a jig head between the boards . . . . solution? Go to your car, get a prybar, go after lost item . . . . who cares about the dock? I actually saw a guy trying to pry a board loose at the Barrie Marina to get his jig head ($1.99) out, until some of us stopped him. Can you blame people for putting these spots off limits for fishing?

Excellent point, Photoz!