This weekend - Hope to see some of you there

Shaun Rickard

I'm only 15-20mins away from that CT. :lol: . I've been there twice this week when they were giving out freebies.

And I wonder why they call it a "GRAND OPENING" when it's been there since I move into this location since june 1st. All they did was renovate the store. But they didn't shut the entire store down while they were doing it.

dsn

Edited by dsn

Thanks for the invite Shaun, but there's only so much CT I can take, lol. Two daughters at head office, Future son-inlaw a General Manager of one. And I work in the same office complex, Seriously I would come, I'm not that far. Hope you hit the Woodbridge or Bowmanville store in the near future. Have a great day. :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for the invite Shaun, but there's only so much CT I can take, lol. Two daughters at head office, Future son-inlaw a General Manager of one. And I work in the same office complex, Seriously I would come, I'm not that far. Hope you hit the Woodbridge or Bowmanville store in the near future. Have a great day. :clapping: :clapping:

So......does that mean you get a discount!!! HMMMM :whistling:

Well I showed up around 3:30pm

There was alot of coupon promotions going on with little catches like spend so much and get so little discount back kinda thingy.

I spun the wheel and got $6 bucks off today so I picked up some spoons.

But I had to spend Minimum of $25 to get $6.00 off. My total was $15.00 but I guess the cashier didn't noticed the small print. So I got my $6.00 bucks.

Well the funny thing was my bro went before me and got a $1 off. The thing was he didn't even have a CT card in order to use the $1 off. ha ha ha

dsn