Obsessing about Musky lately...

Jigger

Driving into work today I saw a cloud that looked like a Magnum Bulldawg. Then it changed to a big Marabou spinner. Later on in the day, my boss and I were having a conversation about something or other. I think it had to do with marriages or some other real-life thing when I chimed up that I thought maybe soaking some garlic powder in vaseline might make for a good scent to rub on cranks this fall. I thought the garlic would add some scent, while the vaseline might aid the cranks to avoid snags on occasion.

I love the fall season. I just wish I could concentrate on life as much as I do fishing <_<

Bin there. :lol: I've though of blending up the dead minnows/worms ect.. to a liquid and injecting soft bates with the magic sent.

Also, some sort of compartment on a wood bait to stuff full of sent with a small hole to release some every so often.

Lot's of ideas just never get to them. :lol:

GBay, You'd just have to drill a hole right through the bait nose-to-tail so that theres a flow going through there. Saw it on a bass bait once.Don't know how it would affect action, though...

Silverado, I'm really glad I'm not alone. I've heard its a pretty common affliction. How far does it go?

LOL...who would have figured? A fishing obsession...haha.

I think we have all been there before....in order for us to avoid crowds at a favourite trib mouth, bly and I have dawned chest waders and walked out thru water to a sand bar, where we put our gear down, walk another 50 feet into the water and then cast 50 yards past everyone else standing on the shore. We've even brought our fold up chairs there to do some bottom fishing...hehe.