Smashed a few smallies

misfish

Brian,

Thanks for the gps co-ordinates!!!! :whistling: Makes my pre fishing easier for The Open...just kidding.

Good to see you had a great time out there and got into some nice fish!!! I also had cranking battery issues this weekend. My son was in the boat the day before and turned on my navigation switch and it drained my battery. :wallbash: Lesson learned..

Brian,

Thanks for the gps co-ordinates!!!! :whistling: Makes my pre fishing easier for The Open...just kidding.

Good to see you had a great time out there and got into some nice fish!!! I also had cranking battery issues this weekend. My son was in the boat the day before and turned on my navigation switch and it drained my battery. :wallbash: Lesson learned..

Marcel,mine was leaving the livewell pump on,last year was the nav light switch.

Steve the north is safe,I say nothing about the good spots.LOL

Guest Johnny Bass

Very Impressive fish and in a short period of time. Do they fight as well this time of year as in the summer? In the summer they fought to the death!! I had to revive every single fish...

Very Impressive fish and in a short period of time. Do they fight as well this time of year as in the summer? In the summer they fought to the death!! I had to revive every single fish...

Johnny Im going to say they fight just as hard,but have a pound extra on them.LOL

The live well helps with recooping them. All fish were brought in slow.I kept the rod tip down deep as possible to prevent jumps.

I also when back to straight p-line florclear. No PP backing.

Bass is beautiful! Nice fesh Brian! Dang you sound Canadian in the video.

Thats funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I thought I sounded like I was still drunk from the night before.LOL :oops: HICUP.

Awesome fish Brian.

What does that beast on the right hand side go...looks like a striped carp!

Carp????????????????LOL

I didnt have a scale. I,ll be picking one up this weekend so I know EXACTLY what I have.

Im sure it was 5+. I have caught so many small fish this year 2,s and 3,s,they all looked like 7,s coming to the boat. L M A O

Thanks bud.