Cooch-cha-ching

Kerry

Well I was by on Hwy 11 yesterday and didn't get a pic so this morning I thought I'd take a couple of coochy!

100_0496__Medium_.jpg

from Hwy 11 and

100_0500__Medium_.jpg

from the park looking towards Big Chief Island.

Hopefully by the New Year things will be safe.

Kerry

Our end of Simcoe had some ice at fisherman's cove even before the deep freeze the other night Brian but it isn't anything to write home about yet.I have a buddy that lives on St John who I haven't spoke with yet but will let me know when it's good at the north end.I assume it's much the same as cooch right now and as antsy as I am to try out that new Clam it can wait until the new year.I'm also hoping for enough snow for my wife and I to stay at Haliburton Forest between Christmas and New Years.Right now it looks like mother nature is just pulling our strings.

Kerry

That's the sled I got last year.It was fun ridin' last year as opposed to the old cougar which had less than half the suspension.I'm hoping for her maiden voyage this year to be at the forest if we get enough snow.

I'm hoping we'll have good ice by new years -sounds good brian. I'll find out when it's good at the airport side.That's usually my first trip location to the lake.

Kerry