I then went to the islands to try some smallmouth fishing...not a bite

then to cooks for bass and pike

lots of pike were biting

first fish on the new reel

DSCF3085.jpg

DSCF3086.jpg

DSCF3092.jpg

the hook set

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i25.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid25.photobucket.com/albums/c52/Mrbeee1954/DSCF3095.flv"></embed>

the first bass

DSCF3094.jpg

then a couple of guys fishing not too far from me

as I get closer I see they have rods stored in the rod hodders but are doing lots of casting

I keep fishing and we are getting closer.......I say to myself.."self what is that in the water near their boat"

well it looks like floats...can't be....they are casting, I see them

I start up the main motor and run up beside them....while snapping pictures

and say guys you know it's 1 rod per person , right

well they had dropped the rods by that time, I one guy picks up the rod he had been casting and said..hey I'm not using it, see it's not in the water....the second guy, he didn't have time to get his out of the water..he just had his head down , kind of shaking back and forth..

so I snap a couple of more pictures and say..well I have pictures of you casting and with rods with bobbers in the water at the same time, "the guy said something but not sure what

I say....well it's not for me to say, when the MNR gets here I will show the pictures and he will decide who gets charged.....

the guy had had not said anything is really shaking his head back and forth now.......I say I will be in the area waiting for them to show up..and I go back to fishing.....I turn the other way and the guy slowly reels in his second rod

I can see that they are talking, now the other rods come in, I set the hook on a fish and by the time I let it go they were long gone...I wish I really had a cell phone or some way to call the cops...........they had no numbers on the little boat

I think they will not do that again for a few weeks

here they are

DSCF3087.jpg

oh yeah I used the new reel and love it

Im confused?????????????You say you caught a fish with your new reel, but all I can see is a masive glare/shine,Im blind from the shine.LOL

That deep diver bass,were you where I think you were????????????

And that vid,you got one what?????????????? L M A O

As for the other guys,we both know we see it all the time and well what can you do but make them think twice.

Theres a chance I may need a guy to balance out the boat Sunday.I,ll be talk,n to ya later bud.

Glad to see that this happens other places then down my way <_<

It seemed that there was alot of people bashing on our area thinking it was only the west part of ONT that does this its nice (well not realy nice to see it) but might help to make others understand that there are people all over that will do what they want on the water.

Any way nice pics Terry from what I could see of them ya might want to keep the reel back for the next set of them so we can see everything else.