Met up with fishindevil

evster

All summer i've been seeing fishindevil's offers to take someone along with him and it had never worked out, until today. Woke up bright and early and made the treck up to meet him at his place. We were either going to hit Sturgeon or Pigeon but we knew it was going to be windy. Sturgeon was already built up pretty bad so it was a no go so we thought we'd give Pigeon a try. It too was pretty rough but we gave it a go. It was tough to fish and we only managed some small walleye and bass. But this being one of my few times walleye fishing I was able to learn some good techniques. We called it a day early and headed back to his place.

I'd like to thank fishindevil and fishergirl for being so warm and welcoming me into their house for coffee and some WFN action! It was great, and we got some good fish talk in! I think we spent about 3 hours just chatting.

Thanks again fishindevil, can't wait to hook up again! :Gonefishing:

Evan

p.s. If you couldn't tell, I love your boat :thumbsup_anim:

You are welcome anytime evan!!!! :clapping:B) you were an awesome partner to fish with,and it was great to see you wanting to know some walleye tips & tricks,and you can come fishing with me anytime you want to,fishergirl says she hopes she didnt talk the ear off you.!!!LOL..LOL..LOL :P:w00t: thanks for your help with loading & unloading my boat & equipment .we hope you like all the fishing goodies we gave you,i know you will put them to good use ...tight- lines & good-fishing..... :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Great report Evster....and Fishindevil is a great guy...he took me out in his boat last year for some great walleye fishing as well! He's helped bly and I with some great fishing tips...a great OFNer he is!

Shawn...you are a great teacher...good to see you sharing your knowledge!

Ya he definately is a great teacher and the day flew by so fast. Let fishergirl know I had a great time visiting. And yes, thank you SO much for the goodies, their going to be put to use saturday, lets see if I can put something in the boat with them.

Everyone, if you see a post from fishindevil to hook up and you can swing it you won't regret it! You'll learn lots and have fun at the same time.