Last chance to meet some legends

Shaun Rickard

Just a quick reminder that there are only 2 days left to make plans to head up to this exciting televised event to raise awareness and funds for SickKids on Georgian Bay this weekend - Legends on the Bay. Entry to the event is FREE.

The weather looks like it's going to be great so if you're looking for something to do with the kids on Saturday September 22nd come and meet some big names in Hockey and Fishing. There are lots of attractions and activities for all the family, including a kids fishing derby from 10am to 2pm with some great prizes donated from Rapala and Pure Fishing.

Here's a link to the newly designed and updated website for more details on the days events and the big named celebrities who'll be there: http://www.legendsonthebay.com

Thanks for your support.

Cheers, Shaun

Edited by Shaun R.

I wish I could Shaun, sadly I am working that day and the next :( . I thought I might be able to drop in on the way home, but then I was hoping it was in Midland ;) . Have a great day and I'm sure you'll get a great turn out. Hey why not ask the guys if they like ice fishing ;)

Maureen