Question: Glow in Dark Lure

ace10002

I think that Milty might be talking about just north of the bridge across form the Library.

I know that from the actual mouth of the river I toss spoons and have not flossed a salmon from there.

Jose

Edited by salmon

I cleaned out BPS of 3/4 oz Cleos the other day, but that's not in your area! LOL

You took all the orange spotted 3/4 oz ones didn't you! I was there Tuesday and all were gone. I had to settle for another pattern. Luckily I had one from last year.

Back to the main topic, the glowing spoons seem to be the way to go for Salmon on Lake Ontario. I caught my first last night on one.

Edited by mooseroo

You took all the orange spotted 3/4 oz ones didn't you! I was there Tuesday and all were gone. I had to settle for another pattern. Luckily I had one from last year.

Alas, someone else had already raided them; I had to settle for the few remaining green/white pattern. I'm actually a bit peeved at how slow BPS (and other tackles stores) has been in restocking them.

Back to the topic at hand: the guy that occassionaly shows up at the Credit mouth to sell his spoons also sells UV flashlight. My friend bought it, and it seems to work ok. But you'll have to camp out to meet the guy. I prefer camera flashlight though; less time to charge the spoon, and also lighter than UV flashlight.

Alas, someone else had already raided them; I had to settle for the few remaining green/white pattern. I'm actually a bit peeved at how slow BPS (and other tackles stores) has been in restocking them.

I have a confession to make, I raided those on Sunday Sorry, they're just really hard to find so I take them when I find them.