Quick Fish in the City tonight

I decided to spend a couple of hours after work fishing with a friend/colleague. Headed down to Grenadier Pond by subway from our Bloor/Yonge office. Started fishing at 6pm, packed up in the dark at 8pm. Back to basics fishing - light tackle, float and small piece of worm. We enjoyed pretty constant action from Bluegills and Pumpkinseedfish. Caught a few nice ones - a good warm up for the walleye and muskies of Pigeon Lake at the weekend LOL :thumbsup_anim::whistling: . On a more serious note - the aim of the evening was really to see if i could cast/fish without too much pain from my ribs following my 'accident' last week bassing at the islands. Still haven't heard from the doc about the xrays - to say whether I cracked a rib or not. It was still painful - but I managed to cast for a few hours. Hopefully will be at least half fit by weekend. Here's a few pics from tonight. :Gonefishing:

Good night one and all :sleeping_02:

Mr Bond!

gallery_354_52_90618.jpg

gallery_354_52_21592.jpg

gallery_354_52_50864.jpg

gallery_354_52_217959.jpg

Edited by OO7

Ahh...they were little fish, but it's better than sitting in your living room trying to catch them....believe me, I've tried....LOL. Well...not YOUR living room, but my living room....hehe.

Hope the ribs get better soon...fighting a muskie would be rather difficult I imagine!!

Its funny that you post that 007. I have been desperately tring to get my 7 year old son into fishing. First, I brought him to a private pond that I used to go to when I was younger. We were swarmed by horse and deer flys. He hated it. Then I brought him to Grenadier pond thinking that we would at least get some sunfish and low and behold; not a thing. At least you caught something!

My chiropractor checked for a cracked rib with a tuning fork. I didn't expect it was cracked, but he wanted to check anyway. He said I would know right away (ie it would hurt!). Stopping by a music shop may be quicker that waiting for x-rays. Not that there's a lot you can do about it anyway.

Cute fish!