Thanks for all the permissions....

pameladallaire

I want to say a special THANK YOU to ALL the OFNer's that gave me permission to use their paintings in the Ducks Unlimited Artists Portfolio Contest.

Unfortunately, I wasn't picked this year. :(

I might try again next year, but they seem to be going for highly photo realistic paintings and I am an impressionist painter. (Not high detail.)

On a better note, I have decided to donate my racoons painting to the next "Fishing For Tyler" event, so Maureen, just tell me when to mail it. :)

Midnight_Bandits_Stage_10.JPG

And if there is a great conservation cause that anyone is involved with, let me know and I will consider donating something.

Again, thanks everyone!

Pam

Edited by Pamela Dallaire

I want to say a special THANK YOU to ALL the OFNer's that gave me permission to use their paintings in the Ducks Unlimited Artists Portfolio Contest.

Unfortunately, I wasn't picked this year. :(

I might try again next year, but they seem to be going for highly photo realistic paintings and I am an impressionist painter. (Not high detail.)

On a better note, I have decided to donate my racoons painting to the next "Fishing For Tyler" event, so Maureen, just tell me when to mail it. :)

And if there is a great conservation cause that anyone is involved with, let me know and I will consider donating something.

Again, thanks everyone!

Pam

Hmmm..not into detail??? I'd say you have a lot of detail in all the paintings I've seen. I'm sorry you didn't get picked Pam, but they don't matter do they? Not when you've got most if not all OFC'rs who think you're GREAT, that's what really counts ;):P

And thank you so much for the donation, that's a great painting!

Maureen

No maureen, it isn't important that I get picked. It is all to raise money for Ducks Unlimited Canada. They will do that with the artists they chose.

I have other organizations to donate to.

And Glen: I haven't done a flying ducks painting because I haven't had the photo references to use. I MUST have written (e-mail or on paper) permission from the owner of the photograph I use. That's the problem, finding good photos.

But OFNer's are GRRRREEEEAAAT! I must have 100 photos that I have permission to use, just not flying ducks. LOL I have flying herons, eagles, osprey, chickadees, geese, you name it but no flying duck flocks. I have enough references to paint for more than 10 years. I will certainly be busy.

Feel free to send me references if you have them. Thanks for your support.

Pam