Simcoe?

huntervasili

Well Since I have tomorrow free 100% I figured I might as well head up to simcoe for the day... I was wondering if any one on here knows whats biting good in there... I need to find a place with rental boats as well so if someone knows of a good launch near some fishing spots it would be greatly appreciated...Any species is great and if someone knows a perch spot thatd be awesome too..Shoot me a pm or message on here with any info...

Thanks for the help,

Bill

If you start off in Lefroy there is a public boat launch there, with a parking lot just up the street. You should park in the designated parking lot. Work south past the first point on the West side, and find that 15 foot break contour. Follow it south into the bay until you lose it. Not sure where the perch are hanging out, but I was fishing between snake and fox island in 55 fow bouncing jigs on the bottom not too long ago, and caught a couple. Took me by surprise. Never caught perch that deep before. Good luck!

Environment Canada Weather Forecast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marine Forecast issued for Lake Simcoe.

Issued: 5.00 PM EDT Thursday 23 August 2007 for the period ending at 5.00 PM Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis:

for this area is never issued.

Forecast:

Wind light and variable increasing to west 15 knots Friday morning.

Isolated showers or thunderstorms. Mist and fog patches.

...Is that bad? lol

LOL....15 knots is just under 30 kph winds...I know that a lot when I'm standing on a pier....haha.

Seriously...just head down there and take a look...you'll know if it's ok to head out. Take a radio with you...have it tuned to 680 news...you'll get weather updates every 10 minutes.

Be safe!

LOL....15 knots is just under 30 kph winds...I know that a lot when I'm standing on a pier....haha.

Seriously...just head down there and take a look...you'll know if it's ok to head out. Take a radio with you...have it tuned to 680 news...you'll get weather updates every 10 minutes.

Be safe!

That's what I'd do.