Cop On My Door At 3.00am This Morning.

nautifish

Well at 3.00am this morning i was woke up my by dog princess barking like a crazy dog.......

Walk down stairs look to see what looks like a person standing on my doorstep with a flashlight........Open the door and its a cop......Well let me tell you I have two older boy's who are now out on their own i think i about had a heart attack right their because i for sure thought something had happened to one of them for a cop to be knocking on my door at 3.00am......As it happens my old house was on fire and they were trying to find the name of the new owner which is why they woke me up...While the cop was here local she said the fire crew were their making sure no one was in the house. I had no idea at what extent this fire was......I was kinda schocked actually HAD alot of fun and good memories in that house......Well anyway 20 minutes go by finally find the womans full name on some of my paper work and she leaves.......Myself and my youngest decided to take a drive down and see what was happening.....Man i don't know what it is about the last few day's but man has it ever been a crazy four day's.....WHAT NEXT?......LOL.....

Only stayed for about 10 minutes i could not see any flames but there was alot of smoke coming out the top of the roof when we 1st got there. It looked to be coming from the attic but not sure.....Anyway no one was home the house was empty thankgoodness.

Here is the short clip.......

http://www.zippyvideos.com/914630836637481...497/*amolicious

Edited by nautifish

lol u aint kiddin ccmt...one of my sons was actually working at that time he works for a landscapeing company here and was out clearing snow and thats how the cop found out where i had moved too.....I was just releived my boy's were okay and no one was hurt.

Thankyou ccmt

and rich lol @ you yu never left them at that house u wally you said u left them here when you stole steves boots the day we went out on the boat. Mind you i aint seen em not in the van either.......You sure you did not put em in erics truck?

Well the house wwas on the news today....$150,000 worth of damage they are still investigateing. I must have got their after the worst had happened. Was their this evening outside and the smell of smoke is really strong even stood outside the home. The windows are all blown out and whats left of them are black....They are saying it started from the basement........THAT HOUSE HAS BEEN THEIR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS. When we renovated the kitchen two yrs ago we found newspaper lined on the plaster & lath dated 1816. The attic was lined with old newspaper dated from early 1909.....and up on to the mid to late thirties. One paper had a full center spread page of the quintruplets all dressed in toronto maple leafs uniform from way back when..and they are probably around six months old....I do not know much about hockey......But the center spread is all in colour and still looks like it was just published yesterday. We kept everything and have it stored away.

Will be a real shame if they have to knock that house down.....Been their along time long before Capt'billys or the arbour and i had alot of good,happy memories their. :(

Yeah i know rich i am feeling kinda sickened by it actually.......Not my house anymore...i know...But ya kinda hope that the next person will love it and take care of it as you did.....Not that it was anyones fault..... but it really is sad... All the fish frys and parties we had their.....Recently my birthday party which was great ran my business from there , All the memories renovating...Man and all the money i put into that home too.........lol :D

Trust me if they end up knocking that house down i will be pretty upset...... :(