CABELAS BOUGHT OUT S.I.R

rickster

Guest Trophymuskie

Maybe because they're taking over an existing store in Winnipeg it will be opened before the Mtl store is built.

I can't wait to be able to drive just about 1 hour to Cabelas.

Guest Trophymuskie
Hopefully we can order from the Canadian store at Canadian prices.

Yes unlike BPS, what a disappointment that was. Kind of stupid how the catalog order is a completely different company.

Baby steps guys. Once they get there foot securly set here in Canada then we can push for the cdn mail order prices. Can't really complain now though with out dollars so close together. I'm just glad to see the big stores moving there way up here bringing along with them all the little things we never got to see before on the shelves.

I'm glad they are coming. Canadian stores charge to much for their stuff. Dont get me wrong I support my local area stores to get a relationship with them but they do over charge. I go to cabelas all the time at least 4-5 times a year and save thousands each time. Why should a reel from shimano be over $100 dollars or more because its in Canada. Its the same as the Vehicles here. They are so m uch cheaper in the US. They say its because of the market demand being so low here in Canada. Bull if you ask me. Bass Pros biggest competion is Bass Pro Online, go figure.