A first for me.... NF

I was inspecting a clients home yesterday and he had a hummingbird feeder. I looked out and there was a hummingbird feeding. I have seen that a million times but this was a little different. His/her (politically correct) wings were not moving. I thought it was pretty neat, so I thought I would share it with everyone.

Trailer.jpg

Great pic....

Yeah, we've got a feeder right a window at home, and have seen them sit like that. We also have a dead pine tree that will come down soon, but they like to sit in that too....

Good to know even those busy guys need to stop and rest for a bit!!

dk

Well i thought that they were born with their wings doing a million miles per hour, :clapping::lol: lol..lol..lol ive never seen one not moving,i have a nice red hat with white on the brim,and at my freinnds place in bancroft he has several hummingbird feeders and has tons of them and every neat color imaginable,well when im on his deck they fly all around my head, B):P and will follow me all over the deck,thinking my head is a big flower....its so funny,thanks for sharing that cool pic cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: