Yellow Jacket Nest

I would have paid 10,000.00 seeing as how I am deathly allergic to them... the only good bee is the one you dont piss off... I have been able to live in harmony with them for 10 years now... just dont swat them or threaten them... and you too can live in peace with the world pollinator...

Gerritt.

I have taken out 4 wasp nests in the last few days here.I prefer to use starting fluid and a badmitten racket...old school all the way.I guess I did it wrong cause I remove the nest and whack the ones that come back to rebuild.If they build a nest out by the garden or woods I'm ok with that.They built two on my deck by the door and two in my shed where the bird seed is so they had to go.Its quite the rush swatting them buggers when they are peed off!

Joe

I have taken out 4 wasp nests in the last few days here.I prefer to use starting fluid and a badmitten racket...Its quite the rush swatting them buggers when they are peed off!

Joe

Throw in a two-four and that could be a sport in the Redneck Olympics!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yellow Jackets and Guinea Wasps will not be tolerated around my house, those little sots hurt!!! I like the Wasp and Hornet spray that kills on contact! :devil: Mud Daubers, Honey Bees, and Red wasps don't bother me and I don't bother them.... but Ol' Yeller beats them all to a mushy pulp with a fly swatter and lets God sort them out.

Edited by Greencoachdog