Whats biting in Haliburton?

Crazyhook

I am in Haliburton but a bit further north of Drag Lk. Water has warmed up since I was last up in the first two weeks of July when it got colder. Last weekend one lake trout caught down 45 ft in around 60 ft on a Yozuri minnow bait and the sm bass on tubes has picked up.

We just got back from Drag Lake. It wasnt really a fishing trip, but I did take the canoe up with me and got out a couple times. Found a sweet smallie hole on south west end. Was literally catching a smallie every 2nd cast. Nothing huge, but my god it was fun...

Found a drop off ridge later on and drifted it a couple times - which resulted in the 'big one' of the week...

Nothing but rock bass from our dock.

Had a great time!

I have been up most weekends at Kash and was off last week. The bite was slow for pics I think it was the hot weather.

Saw a couple pics of some 30 + Muskie this June. Took my cousin out and he nailea couple 1 - 2 pound smallies and a 14 inch pic on a worm harness shallow say 9 p.m.

Next week I am up again for the week. So if you are in Kash look for me 14 foot tinny Lund out near the big Island by Ingoldsby.

Any other info PM me.