I've Lost My Mojo!!!!!!!!

bucktail

I am starting to get to the point of desperation.

After my disaster of a fishing trip to Bisco (only approx 10 eyes and 15 pike in 6 days ) and to Nipigon (tornados, floods and a medivac ). I have managed to follow it up with 3 skunks in a row on Simcoe for smallies and a complete skunk out of Port Maitland today. I have either completly lost my Mojo or am having to pay for my great season last year.

How can you manage NOT to catch a smallie on Simcoe when you are fishing a football field sized reef that tops out in 10 feet of water in 2 sunrises and one sunset?

Have any memebers of the board managed to hide a banana on my boat or something????

Any suggestions on how I can get my Mojo back...oh... and has anyone seen it?

D :wallbash:

You can get it back if you pay Dr. Evil ONE MILLION DOLLARS, mwa ha ha ha!!!!

I went through the same thing last year Bucktail, but it came around and this year has been much better.

Luck be with you bud :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Joey

You must make sacrifices to the Fishin' Gods!!!... Lures!!! not those little nickel and dime curly tail jigs either, we're talkin' big stick baits and big spinnerbaits... expensive stuff. You may want to toss a $400 rod and reel into the drink... maybe a couple of your toes......... yer left nad.....