Walleye Trout & Kings July 07

Fishmaster

Fishing is hot on both lakes, been great weather in the last couple of weeks. New boat is running well and as you can see from the pictures there is no shortage of smiling faces or happy fishermen

P1010454.jpg

P1010453.jpg

P1010452.jpg

P1010450.jpg

P1010449.jpg

P1010456.jpg

Running my Lake Ontario boat with a ticket for the Toronto Sun Derby available to all clients. The Derby goes till the August 25th and the fish are just getting bigger. If you want to get out there give me a call!

P1010446.jpg

P1010447.jpg

She handles great out on Erie.

P1010434.jpg

http//:www.mountaincable.net/~fishmaster

Wow as well... looks like you have been busy out on the water...

Think I will have to book something with you and get my kids out.... Specially after this past week watching them catch small fish...

Glad to see the new venture is going well!

Cheers

Jen

WOW....Right on bud !!!!!!!!! im glad that you are doing so well on your new boat and making alot of anglers,very happy. :clapping::whistling::clapping: ....very impressive walleyes for sure,and i see you do lake ontario as well....you are a busy man...keep up the hard work things are going great....and yes the salmon are getting bigger....im still waiting for a fish to get me on the board for the great ontario salmon derby...we did so well in june hell i even got a 30lbr :dunno::huh: ,i sure would like to have that fish right now?????? story of my life. :w00t: .....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: