Spring Muskie Show

mattyk

Matt I went to the one in Columbus this past year and there was a lot of tackle in a small area. I met my first OFC'ers at that show. DrPhil and his son Jason with musky magnets had a booth and I went to one of Pete M's seminars. It was really neat but as far as good deals I really couldn't tell ya with my limited experience. I did get some good deals on some Grim Reapers spinnerbaits.

I suspect the Chicago show or the one in Pittsburg is probably better.

If ya want to come up to the Columbus one next spring give me a shout I'll probably go again.

Whopper

2007 Muskie Odyssey, once again put on by Hamilton and K-W Chapters of Muskies Canada. To be held on Saturday April 14th in St. Catharines at the Quality Hotel/Parkway Convention Centre on Ontario Street(right off the QEW) So far tentative speakers are Dr. John Casselman, Gord Pyzer,Big Jim McLaughlin, and Capt. Larry Jones.

This is a great event, so mark it on your calendar! If you're not already a member of Muskies Canada consider joining this year, one of the many great causes you'll be supporting is the LSMRP(Lake Simcoe Muskie Reintroduction Project)

www.muskiescanada.ca

Edited by Pigeontroller