Fishing spots near Vineland

evster

Hello,

My brother in law lives in vineland and he has a 14 foot tinny that he mainly uses for duck hunting but he was wondering if I could figure out where some spots would be that he could safely take his boat out for some fishing. He was thinking some of the rivers around here would be good but he's not sure if he can take a boat in any of them.

Any ideas that I can pass on to him?

Thanks!

Evan

I used to fish Jordan Harbour, which is pretty good for largemouth. There used to be a marina there but now its gone. i guess you could launch at that marina on L Ontario and then boat under the bridge. Also, I fish the upper niagara in my own 14 footer and on most days thats enough boat. there are several launches along the niagara parkway

$10 to launch at the Beacon.

Decent Largemouth fishing in Jordan Harbour. Launch your tinny at Bailey bridge in the valley below Jordan village. Fish around the train trestle with Flippin jigs and spinnerbaits, also try hitting the stumps that have been marked north of the trestle. There are some chunky Bass in there!

$10 to launch at the Beacon.

Decent Largemouth fishing in Jordan Harbour. Launch your tinny at Bailey bridge in the valley below Jordan village. Fish around the train trestle with Flippin jigs and spinnerbaits, also try hitting the stumps that have been marked north of the trestle. There are some chunky Bass in there!

Is there a ramp of sorts at the bridge or is it strictly a "carry-in"?