Our memorial trip for my grandfather

AnglerJordan

:thumbsup_anim: Hello to you all,

I wanted to share with you guys my great fishibg experience at Angler's Kingdom on Nungesser Lake near Red Lake Ontario. Although our trip was cut short because my grandfather died it still was a wonderfull trip.We caught a ton of huge walleys ranging in size from 17-28.5 inches. My dad also caught and released a nice fat 41 inch Northern. The lake is VERY VERY FABULOUS and the lodge is First CLASS as well. Everybody treated us like family and were very helpfull.The equipment was also first class. 18 foot Lunds with swivel seats and honda 4 sroke outboards.. Our cook , Diane, is an awesome cook. I do reccomend everyone going on the American plan if possible. I am only 13 years old on my 6th trip to Canada . I highly

recommend it.

Edited by AnglerJordan

Sounds like a blast there Jordan. Sorry to hear about your grand-father passing away. You are not alone .. the very same thing happened to me back in 1994. I was with my father in Gowganda (16 hour trip for me). We were mid-week through our trip when we got the call. My grandfather, at the time, lived in Florida. So, we're scrambling to get arrangements made while in Gowganda, so that as soon as we arrived back home, we could catch a flight to Florida. Quite a few hectic days. I can certainly feel for you.

Oh yeah ... Welcome to the board.

Edited by Rich Clemens