I understand you, my fellow anglers of the OFC have more important issues at hand, I don't even know why I thought of this. I expect some of you are familiar with it. Just thought it would be good for a laugh. Hope some of you get a kick out of it and can put it into words LOL.  EMRFESHEMRNOTFESHEMR2FESHCDEDBDIZEWHALEOILBEEFHOOKEDEMAREFESH.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hahaha, hey Fisherman, not intentionally, in my 7 story years, not that you guys are all as old, I try and keep my brain active, what's left of it anyway. I came across this back in the early 70's when I worked for a commercial fisherman and have surprisingly, never forgotten it.

Edited by Barry Willis
  • Haha 1

Well, I'll make an attempt.

I get the following words in no particular order.

Refresh, Fisherman, Mother, Hooked, Whale, Oil and Beef with a bunch of left over letters.  I'm going for an Excedrin or 2 now.

I'm bordering on the 7 decades shortly.

Edited by Fisherman

Well you got four words right but the others are way off. This is bugging the Hell out of me as I want to disclose what it is but I can't, I had to figure it out for myself. The last part is obviously the easiest. I'm happy you are taking part in this. If more guys come on board it would be interesting to see who figures it out first. I believe you have a head start. I wish I could offer a prize. Bragging rights will have to do. I just thought it would be something fun for a change for those who have the time and like a challenge.

• Like 1

Yeah, but the CIA, at least years ago had no jurisdiction. So if that is still the case you will have to present it to the FBI. I do know a couple FBI agents, one in LA and the other in Orlando from way back when, retired, but one is still active when his expertise is called upon. The other, a gal in Florida, is now a game warden, got sick of the politics in FBI. I should have sent this to her just for laughs.

• Like 1