I'm Back.....

Hi Everyone....I'm happy to say that I am back after leaving this site for many years due to work. I took on a new position that required extensive travel around the world and almost completely stopped me from fishing. I was traveling every other week for weeks at a time and my boat has been stored away for 3 years in a row now.

I've got less than 4 weeks before my official retirement date and can hardly wait to make up for the lost time of doing what I enjoy the most>>>>>>  FISHING!!

I looked at a few posts on here and happy to still see some familiar names and faces......

Steve....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2024 at 10:51 AM, glen said:

That’s great.  
where are we fishing first?

Heading up to Quebec in 11 days for some trout.....this will be the 1st time staying at this outfitter. Remote cabin equipped with propane appliances including a hot shower...

This place caught my attention a while back because of the multi species.....The Lake our cabin is on has native Arctic Char and Speckled Trout....then they give us an itinerary to fish remote lakes each day we are up there......Arctic Char, Speckies, Rainbows, Browns and 1 lake has walleye. I can hardly wait to get the hell up there!!

• Like 2