Anyone re-carpet a 2003 Xcite 164 Legend? or have hull schematics?

Raycaster

Kinda doing a personal "Love-it or List-it" with my 2003 Xcite 164 Legend.

Was thinking a great winter project would be to rip it down and re-carpet it as its long past due....

I'm a handy guy and could "wing it" but was hoping someone saw a video or schematics of the boat so I could take it apart and rebuild properly.

There is not much to it with only a driver side console but don't want to bugger up areas and re-rivet if not needed.

On another subject, I am almost done sanding and repainting the trailer and hoping to replace some of the decals. I saw youtubes of guys just buying the decals off ebay but boat sets are like $180? and I'm just looking for trailer decals. If anyone has seen reasonable priced legend trailer stickers I'd appreciate the url.

Thx guys.

I have a 2000 Legend 17' full console and had a marina replace 12 rivets which required removal of the full console and floor. When they removed the floor the plywood was in poor condition so it got replaced along with the carpet. Just giving you the heads up and it is probably wise to do so anyway given the age of your boat. Sorry I have no pics from the job.