I've

I just bought one of those new vacuum cleaners that does the whole house by itself. I named it I've.  Now when I talk to ladies at cards I tell them that I've vacummed the whole house from front to back, under beds and everything every day this week. I got three marrage preposals this week alone. 🤣

Seriously though I can't believe how well this thing works. I like a very clean house and was a little sceptical,  I am very impressed, it gets into places I never thought it would! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah we have one of those Roombas and it has been great here at the house and the trailer. Old Rosco (rest in piece) was  a Basset and Hound mix, he shed hair as if he was going bald; which he never did. There would be tumble looking weeds of hair balls rolling around our house. Gave up on sweeping; as soon as the broom went away there be more hair balls rolling around the floors. Set up the robot to run twice a day, giving it time to recharge in between. It did a great job fighting the hair balls and couldn't believe how much the catch bin could hold.

Should have kept all that fleecy hair and spun it into yarn. A gross as that sounds, I bet it would have made a very warm comforter? LOL

Dan...