Trying one more.

Barry Willis

2 hours ago, Barry Willis said:

Oh well I won't be posting anymore pics, maybe you's don't want them any way. LOL. I have a couple more really nice ones but can get them to download onto the topic page.

Have you tried using imgur, it's always been trouble free for me.

3 hours ago, Barry Willis said:

Oh well I won't be posting anymore pics, maybe you's don't want them any way. LOL. I have a couple more really nice ones but can get them to download onto the topic page.

When you first open a new topic, look at the bottom of the rectangle, there's a underlined "choose files".  Click on that, it will open your pictures file.  Click on the picture, hold the mouse button down and drag it to the bottom of the rectangle,  there will be a dotted square, drag it there and let go of the mouse button. Done.

IMG_0639.JPG

Yeah I tried that Fisherman, Thank you, more times than I care to think about, yesterday as well. In the box above, sorry same box, it would say done but there was no pic. Then all of a sudden I got this one and then the fight was on again. I wish I had known it was going to work that one time I would have chosen one of the nicer ones. I was going through all them hoping to find a solution.  Once you guys taught me how to post pics I've never had a problem. There was a time recently when I wasn't receiving any posts from the forum and Spiel corrected it for me which I am very grateful for as at my age most days it's my only form of entertainment. LOL.

Edited by Barry Willis