Conestogo Lake Report

evster

Got out to conestogo lake again, this time I had a boat (just a 10 foot inflatable). The weather was not looking good but my friend wanted to get out at least for a bit if we could since he doesn't get to often. We spent most of the time sitting in the car waiting for storms to pass over, but managed to get in about an hour and a half of fishing in the boat. The water was VERY low this weekend. The water was at least 5 feet lower than it was last time I was there so most of the weeds along shore were completely above water and alot of the shoreline was beach. We spent most of our time cruising up and down the dam since it was within seconds of the nice dry car :whistling: .

Nothing big this time again but a couple nice ones. And like usual my friend catches the bigger fish. Hopefully i'll be able to get out sometime when the weather will cooperate a bit more and maybe get into a little better fishing.

On the plus side I managed to catch this bass with my new baitcaster which I just started learning how to use this past tuesday. Definitely not an expert but at least its fishable.

dsc03379wg5.jpg

dsc03378ir4.jpg