Mid Summer casting reel Cull

High end casting reels, all leftys

2 Team Daiwa TD'Z 103HL Top of the line magnesium reels (Air Metal) 6.3:1 , 134 ball bearings, super light and mint condition. $200 each

1 TD-Z 105 same as above with shallow spool for casting light lures box and papers Mint $200

1 Daiwa Tatula 100HL 6.3:1 excellent condition, fantastic handle on these. T-wing is a great cold water innovation i used to use this for winter steelheading as the T wing does not freeze up as bad as traditional line guides even using braid.  $90

1 Daiwa Zillion 100SHLA next to top of the line caster, 7'1:1 aluminum reel6 bearings in excellent condition $200

1 Team Daiwa Advantage 153HSTL Super Tuned Excellent workhorse reel similar to a Curado but bigger and better 6'3:1 excellent condition EXCEPT the little plastic handle butt  cover fell off ( a very minor cosmetic thing that is easy to replace but does not  effect the function)  $60

1  Bass Pro Johnny Morris JCL101HLB  Very nice reel with great handle in excellent condition  $60

Rather than pepper me with questions the internet has ALL the answers to the nature of these reels. As always open to quality trades

I now live in St Catharines 647-951-9142

Edited by Snidley
sold reel