heartbreaker

BFSC Kevin

so today went over to centre island with a few friends for some fishing;.

right off the bat, i got a huge fish, made a huge splash, was 30+inch pike for sure..

as i was reeling it and tried to get my lip grip from my back pack, it got off! i reel in my line and found out that it broke the bait and not the line.. was using a booyah spinner.

second fish after 30 mins of casting was another pike 25inch+

using my clown xrap.

i casted it a few times and saw it follow, so i casted it again and took it this time!

great fish on!

NOT!

it inhaled it, broke my 20lb powerpro, i lost my xrap :wallbash:

third fish lost was a massive bowfin, took the blade dancer but spat it out..

so pics for today kids

sorry.

nothing for team 3 either.

although my friends caught a few nice 17" LM bass.

although it may seem childish, but i'm not going to get over this!!! ahh...

lost my baits($15), lost the fish(priceless), loss my hope(well not really.. i'll be back.. haha), but more importantly, the fish has the bait stuck in their mouths... who knows what will happen to the fish..

although it may seem childish, but i'm not going to get over this!!! ahh...

lost my baits($15), lost the fish(priceless), loss my hope(well not really.. i'll be back.. haha), but more importantly, the fish has the bait stuck in their mouths... who knows what will happen to the fish..

LOL Kevin...what my latest report didn't mention is that I lost 2 crank baits and a spoon on Saturday night. As far as the fish are concerned, they'll probably do fine. The hooks will eventually rust and fall out. or they'll just get worked out by themselves. I've seen lots of dead fish wash ashore, but I've never seen one with a lure in it's mouth.

Guest Johnny Bass

I agree with the rest of the guys. Some action is better than no action. You still got some hits, fought some fish and came away with a great fishing story!