Lake St.Peter ?

cityfisher

I've been quite a few times, if you love to fish I would re-consider.

The lake is VERY crowded, lots of boats and seadoos wizzing around, the fishing is stagnant at times. Have caught some bass there. There are supposed to be trout in there but apparently nobody has landed one in years.

If your making a trek all the way out there, there are better places to hit. Try neaerby town Macarthur Mills, beautiful area, lots of excellent fishing spots too! i bleieve its a little west of maynooth, which is just south of lake st peter

LOTS of cottages and a provincial park to boot! do the math, for that distance there are a lot of other options. I highly reccomend the mcarthur mills area look it up, i think the lake i fished was called Fraser, great for walleye adn smallies.

LOTS of cottages and a provincial park to boot! do the math, for that distance there are a lot of other options. I highly reccomend the mcarthur mills area look it up, i think the lake i fished was called Fraser, great for walleye adn smallies.

Thanks !! great info .. Ive booked a cottage in Huntville instead :) need some peace and quiet not madness on the lake !

lol