Toronto Islands Bass Report

Ben_Daniels

Got out to the Islands again today for about 5 hours, seeing as Im on reading week from school I'm gunna do all the fishing I can(got skunked yesturday). Had another amazing day like on the opener. The usual spots were looking pretty dead so I decided to try some new ones. Looking around I found allot of bass in places where I have never caught any in the past. They werent hitting the baits that had been working, so I tried allot of different things. I found one spawning bed that had 5 bass on it in a very small area, they were so close to each other they were touching!. Ended up with 6 bass, the biggest was around 4 lbs I guestimate. Other than the bass I didn't see many catfish or other fish. I brougth along my camerman, oops I mean my brother (He didnt catch anything). So for once I have pictures of me with the fish. I had to photoshop them becasue they really gave away exact locations.

Bass6.jpg

Bass3.jpg

Bass4.jpg

Bass2-1.jpg

Bass5.jpg

Bass1.jpg

-Ben

Edited by Ben_Daniels

Well done Ben. Looks like you got some nice bass there. The islands is great during the week - much quieter and more choice of spots to fish than at weekends.

As a seasoned T.O Islands fisherman who has walked 90% of it, I can tell where your spots were even with the photoshop treatment - but your secret is safe with me! LOL