Boat re-carpeting?

KawarthaAngler

I have a 10yr old Lowe 165 Fish & Ski boat. Carpet is everywhere. Problem is there are several areas (mostly rear seats and front hatches) were the carpet has rotted and split.

Anyone know of a service that offers boat re-carpeting that is in east of T.O. and/or Peterborough/Kawarthas area? I've asked around but haven't had any luck.

I know guys with less carpet and/or less boat to dissemble to replace carpet often do it themselves. But I'd like this to be done over the winter and I don't have a heated garage.

We can do that for you Adam. There is a gang of retirees here that work on boats in a pals large building. We have access to marine carpeting and have torn the floors out and painted on vinyl flooring rather then re carpet. PM me if you wish and I'll give you my phone number and email. We are just west of Dunnville ON. About 45 minutes from Hamilton.

We can do that for you Adam. There is a gang of retirees here that work on boats in a pals large building. We have access to marine carpeting and have torn the floors out and painted on vinyl flooring rather then re carpet. PM me if you wish and I'll give you my phone number and email. We are just west of Dunnville ON. About 45 minutes from Hamilton.

Sent a PM. Thank you.