May 24 projects

leaf4

Busy weekend for me so far, bought a new house and moved in January, previous owners didn't do much in the exterior maintenance department ever, which explains the hordes of weeds I'm spending my spare time getting rid of haha.

Aside from all that we needed to level out the backyard as they had a dog run and a playset along the back and had straight dirt/mud in there... Along with another 40 pavers buried in the ground as their dog must've been a digger!

Here's the before:

FB_IMG_1495379184114.jpg

Here's what we've accomplished since yesterday, 7 yards of triple mix and 30 bags of mulch! (Shy of 2 yards)

IMG_20170520_114647.jpg

IMG_20170520_111216.jpg

Leveled out a low spot in the front yard:

IMG_20170521_110802_01.jpg

Seeded and watered ready to go:

IMG_20170520_182344.jpg

Apparently it rained last night, I had no clue I was out like a light at 10 and didn't stir until​ 7am lol

Edited by Lucas F

Definitely! It's funny, I guess the previous owners didn't do much of anything here so I've basically met most of my neighbors just from being outside so much and everyone just pops by to introduce themselves and express how appreciative they are that someone is actually looking after the corner property leading onto their street haha. Feels good that's for sure!