End of season walleye...IN THE BOAT!!!!!

limeyangler

Hi all,

Got to fish the last day of walleye season in the boat, had done awesome in the same spot from shore (thats another video coming soon) but had to get out in the boat just because that does not happen that often up here and usually we are still on the ice.

My buddies came out with me and we had a hoot, nothing too big but enough for a supper in the near future.

Edited by limeyangler

LOL. The fact is Simon - we just hate you. Anyone who lives that close to perfect fishing and is already nailing a fresh walleye feed from the boat, well I mean what can you say that won't sound petty or jealous? Next you're gonna rub salt in the wounds with a big ice out pike and turn your nose up - hrmmpf, jackfish

I need to get back up there. May try for a run this summer is everything works out

LOL. The fact is Simon - we just hate you. Anyone who lives that close to perfect fishing and is already nailing a fresh walleye feed from the boat, well I mean what can you say that won't sound petty or jealous? Next you're gonna rub salt in the wounds with a big ice out pike and turn your nose up - hrmmpf, jackfish

I need to get back up there. May try for a run this summer is everything works out

LOL...FFS...just can't win.

Yup you and Kev need to get back up here again. I want to take you to my end of Lac Seul.

I couldn't get on the site to offer any comments lol

I do subscribe though so I get my YouTube fill.

Nice shooting as always Simon!

LOL..thanks Rick...as always.

LOL...FFS...just can't win.

Yup you and Kev need to get back up here again. I want to take you to my end of Lac Seul.

LOL..thanks Rick...as always.

I was going to mention, but spaced it out, you're getting alot of views on there now! Cool stuff! Perhaps some future guiding advertising?

I was going to mention, but spaced it out, you're getting alot of views on there now! Cool stuff! Perhaps some future guiding advertising?

I get lots of requests from youtube to guide, but so far have chickened out, guiding puts a whole new spin on the fishing experience, It kind of reminds me of a quote attributed Mark Twain, " Golf, a good walk ruined", if you think of golf as guiding and a good walk as a good days fishing....lol.