Sign in to follow this  
CRUD150

Minnows for sale on Manitoulin

Taking some younger nephews and nieces to our remote camp on Manitoulin Island next week, south west end.

Normally don't bother with live bait there, but taking the young ones this time has me considering bringing some in.

I doubt bringing them from home would work out to well with the ferry crossing/travel time involved.

Anyone on the rock have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by CRUD150

You could always stop in Sudbury, lively or espanola on the way, unless you're taking the ferry...

Ramakkos in Sudbury, Moxies in Lively. I don't have a name in espanola, but I'm sure you can find bait there.

Probably find bait in little current or maybe sheguinda as well. Mindemoya or manitowning are also possibilities.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Musky Jerkbaits for sale.

Musky Jerkbaits for sale. View Advert 3 - 9" weighted Wade's Wobblers,  1- Hell Hound, 1 - 9" weighted Sledge, 1 - Creek Chub crankbait. All in good condition, minimal to no hook rash. $50.00. Advertiser Andy Date 07/02/2019 Price 50.00 CAD Category

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Minn Kota Ultrex for Sale

View Advert Minn Kota Ultrex for Sale I have a used Ultrex for sale 36 volt 60” shaft US2 sonar Ipilot Link   asking $2500 Located in KW area Advertiser bigmac1984 Date 06/19/2019 Price 2,500.00 CAD Category Fishing Classifieds

• Misc. tools and stuff for sale

Misc. tools and stuff for sale View Advert We are listing our place soon and have over 40 years of tools and jars of stuff I have collected over the years for sale. I have doubles and triples of hand tools and some power tools I am not planning on using in the near or far future again. Totes of fasteners, nut's, bolts, nails, you name it that I don't intend on moving them, again. I have offered them to my nephews but I told them 1st come 1st serve. I won't

in Miscellaneous

• Sea Eagle 375F for sale SOLD

View Advert Sea Eagle 375F for sale  SOLD I have a lightly used Sea Eagle pontoon inflatable fishing boat for sale. View the video  Imagine the fun you could have with this very affordable, effective fishing machine https://www.seaeagle.com/FoldCat/375fc#video  The version I have comes with oars, 2 rod holders, 2 motor mounts, a foot pump and 4 adult PFD's. New, this version of the boat is over $1800 CDN with $250 USD shipping, boarder broker fees and sale

in Boats, Motors and Supplies

• 2 Fenwick rods for sale SOLD

View Advert 2 Fenwick rods for sale 1) Fenwick Elite Tech Smallmouth cast rod. ECMC610M-F 6'10" cast rod rated 1/8-5/8oz lures and 8-14lb line. These are great rods for the money. I used mine for finesse jigs, small cranks/sticks. Very limited muse and mint shape they don't make the smallmouth Elites any more but the same rod in the Elite /tech Bass is $175 This one is $80 and it's mint 2 Fenwick Aetos A761MHMC 7'6" cast rod  rated 10-20lb