Is This What It Comes Down To With No "social Life?"

dsn

I was on MSN and found my self talking to a computer generated Virtual girl. ha ha ha At first I counldn't figure if she was real or not. Kept asking her question and all she wantted to do was play games and some dumb voting thingy. That's how bored I was. Check her out. You have to add her to your buddy list and then just type anything on the chat box and your on your way. ha ha Great for passing the time. :P

So sad!! LOL

http://www.spleak.com/

I found out that shes a computer after asking her questions and she could understand the simpliest question.

Hee hee I asked her if she goes fishing. Her reply was.. I can't help you out there. :lol: It was a "yes" or "no" question. :blush: duh.

ha ha ha

dsn :blink:

Ummm...why dont you grab your gear and go fishing??? LOL.

Been skunked lately. On the island.. no perch action only minnows. Rouge. ... skunked not as great as last year. Nothing happening at Ashbridges, Nothing happening at the humber. I was even thinking Grenadier pond. Might end up feeding squirrels like I did last time while fishing. LOL :lol:

Waiting for hardwater. :santa:

Been skunked lately. On the island.. no perch action only minnows. Rouge. ... skunked not as great as last year. Nothing happening at Ashbridges, Nothing happening at the humber. I was even thinking Grenadier pond. Might end up feeding squirrels like I did last time while fishing. LOL :lol:

Waiting for hardwater. :santa:

Hehe...but it's warm and great outside!!! Gotta be better than talking to a puter woman.... :D

My wife and I were skunked for almost 5 weeks, but still got out there....you may catch something huge!!!