Help needed - Which of these Provincial Parks has the best fishing?

The only one of the parks mentioned in your original query I had been to was Arrowhead. It is a very nice,very clean park. The showers are completely scrubbed and powerwashed every morning. Sw them doing it every day. I'm talking scrubbing everything until it was one big mass of foam. I was impressed. It was nice not to feel like you were getting dirtier by showering LOL. Anyway other than that the trails were really nice. If you go you have to do the Stubbs Falls trail. We canoed Arrowhead Lake and the Little East River to Stubbs Falls which was a short but scenic trip where you should see some resident beavers if you're stealthy enough. We only fished on Mayflower Lake. We caught panfish, but only a few and none of the rainbow trout which are supposedly stocked. The campsites are also very "woodsy" feeling and it doesn't take long to feel at home. I would highly recommend Arrowhead as a nice family camping trip although far from remote. Now Murphy's Point is completely different experience. The pull through sites are not much different than camping on a dirt driveway, but other than that it was a great place to camp. You can fish in Hogg Bay from shore or canoe around and either way you'll catch lots of panfish. The Big Rideau Lake is great. You can catch virtually anything in there. They hold a bass tournament in the area. We've caught panfish, bass and pike in there. Hopefully I'll catch a musky this time. We'll be going there in about a month. The ammenities aren't quite as nice, but the natural enviroment is beautiful. One night we spent a while listening to the wolves howl. It was very cool. There were fireflies every night as well. Now the coons ..... I'm not too sure I like them. Brave little buggers. So I guess I wish the campsites were nicer, but I'm going back this year, so that speaks for itself. Hope this helps.

has anyone mentioned Long Point PP? I haven't fished it, but a friend of mine has and it's supposed to be pretty good for bass, panfish and pike

Never stayed at the park but Long Point is a great spot to fish. Erie is a fish factory and there are sizeable smallmouths in that area. Also great for perch and pike. Caught all three there last week. Happy fishing.

Edited by kennyman

some years ago before I gave up campiing and started cottaging we spent some weekends up at Cyprus lake park

near Tobermory- beautiful park on the escarpment - great hiking and views- there are some camp sites that

back directly on to Cyprus Lake - we caugh a number of pickeral from out Canoe in Cyprus- you can also access

Georgian Bay on foot - but I did not see anyone shore fishing .